- Have been accepted onto an suitable course with a registered Tier 4 sponsor;
- Not have spent more than the maximum period permitted in the UK on a student visa (ranging from three to eight years depending on the course level);
- Meet the English language requirement;
- Meet the financial requirement (to have held a specified amount of money for a month preceding the application); and
- Not fall under the general grounds for refusal (relating to criminal convictions etc).
If you need any immigration advice or are worried about the new immigration rules or need help with Sponsorship or Tier 2, Tier 4, applying for university if your college has closed down, Visa, ILR, Settlement, Citizenship, Dependant Visa or an appeal against a UK Border Agency or British Embassy refusal, or if you have been waiting for a reply from the Home Office for longer than a year, please email: email@example.com or visit www.conceptcaresolutions.com for free immigration news updates.